Friday, September 14, 2007

A Refreshing Beginning

Finally after days of contemplating to update my previous blogs, BANG! Last week I landed on this funky blog name BULLETS AND BANGLES! Since then I have been waiting and wanting to create a fresh blog and update it regularly.BULLETS cos I ride one and BANGLES cos i love them and together they sound whacky! I have this silly habit of creating a blog, updating it for couples of months, yell at the whole world that I have a blog and then Swoosh it down the drain! Hopefully this time I blog to my hearts content and write till i tire!

Finally my friends from chennai are coming down to bangalore and this has materialised after 2 months of rigourous planning , booking and cancelling tickets umpteen times.We have plans of travelling to beemeshwari fishing camp for rafting and I had created a fuss about not joining in as I was tired of travelling every other weekend.I havent yet booked for myself. With all the rains in bangalore its been hard to get out of the house even to work.I got completely drenched this morning in an attempt to drop one of my friend M in his office at Outer Ring road which is 12 kms from mine and get back all the way to my office.I do like rains as far as I am inside the house sipping tea and watching the rain.

Work has been crazy for the last couple of weeks and kept me occupied. And now its back to one of thsoe lazy weeks with nothing much left to toil. Anyways I have decided to make use of some time to get the house cleaned, Transfer the sapling from Green Peace in a mud pot and get a 2 wheeler driving license.Ah, the good old days.

2 comments:

Nithya said...

Nice name :) Nice start!!

Deepthi said...

You ride a Bullet Sumi :) Mann....Me gotto join ur fan club..Its been my dream to ride a bike...n of all the rest A 'bullet"...Awesome :)