Friday, September 21, 2007

I am Tagged

I have been tagged by KK. I have to come up with a list of things I would like to do before I get old and lose all the attributes required for my functioning :p
So here goes the list not in any particular order:

1. Learn Photography. I have a Canon 400D Camera and I have been trying my hand at it for a while. I am a sucker for Black & white pictures.My best score would be when I would be able to capture moments in black & white.

2. Have a library of my own.I have been reading and collecting books for the last one year in an attempt to create my own library.

3. I would like to own all the books of few selected favourite authors of mine.

4. I would want to travel around the world and see places whose beauty and Placidity I have read about. Just for this, I would love to work for "travel and living" and be one of those lone travellers on the show.

5. Make my Millions Ethically.

6. Learn the art of designing jewellery and crafts. Open a small antique store with my own jewellery designs, silver accessories and figurines.I would also like the store to house and promote eco-friendly goods.

7. Make a documentary film aiming social change.

8. Write books.
9. Learn to make cartoons.

10. Learn swimming, horse riding and adventure sports.

11. Ride to Ladakh on my bullet with that 'someone special'.

12. Learn carnatic music and dancing. Many a times, I imagine myself to be a singer performing on stage and get too involved while singing my favourites. Once, forgetting that I was in the middle of a conversation with a friend of mine over the phone, i began singing and continued it for whole 5 minutes till my friend had a good laugh.

To summarize, I would like to make a living writing travel books as i ride around the world on my bullet while filming a documentary on rural india, singing and dancing all the way to my next destination.

5 comments:

Abhinav Vinayakh Shankar said...

Nice!
Biker babe - ride to ladakh not at all surprising! :)

Nithya said...

@sumi - coool stuff!!! Good luck lady, hope to see u on Travel&Living soon! :D

Karthikeyan (KK) said...

woah.. nice one!! you have made a start on most of these!! will wait to read up on this rolling blog... years down the line!

Sumi said...

@ Abhinav - Ride to ladakh..yeah next june if all goes well :)
@ Nithya - I would love to! Please hear me out Travel & Living :p
@KK - Hmmm long way to go dude!yes Would be interesting to look this up few years down the lane!

Aashna said...

I love your style of writing! It's such a pleasure to read. There was a time I'd wished to work with Travel & Living for the SAME reason!

Cheers & happy blogging